Hello and welcome back to another edition of All the Good Things, a monthly series where I highlight all the good things (get it?) that happen in each 30-day (or so) span. I hope it can be a reminder that amongst all the well known bad, there is a lot of undercover good happening in our world.
Let’s dive right in.
1) This whale sculpture in the Netherlands caught a metro train that went off track.
2) This woman shared her incredibly detailed sleepover plans
3) Vice released a list of things to do besides stress about the election—that I think could help in the aftermath as well.
4) This dog played with its ball
5) Veteran combat divers helped restore ocean health.
6) These two brothers put together a beautiful shot
7) Business Insider made this fun video to show how cranberries are harvested in preparation for the holidays
8) This man made an incredible mashup
9) SpaceX’s Crew-1 successfully made it to the International Space Station
10) And they brought Baby Yoda
11) Veteran’s Day
12) This lost hiker was brought back to life in the ER.
13) This photography group existed
14) This restaurant in the Bronx turned into a soup kitchen to help the poor.
15) Ziggy took his turn
16) The International Landscape Photographer of the year was named.
17) This cat did its civic duty
18) Immigrant families paid tribute to Alex Trebek for helping them learn English.
19) This man hid a short story inside signed copies of his book
20) Zippia released this list of the most popular Thanksgiving sides by US state.
22) The Miami Marlins hired Kim Ng as the first female MLB general manager.
23) This 8 year old stayed prepared
24) This compilation of funny moments from Leta Powell Drake interviews went viral
25) This 21 year old became the first man with Down Syndrome to complete an Ironman triathlon.
27) Missy Elliot paid for a fan’s wedding dress in full.
28) This owl was rescued from the Rockefeller center Christmas tree.
29) This woman shared a heartwarming story about comedian John Mulaney
30) And finally, these kids left messages for their dads deployed overseas
Wanna know the best part? There is SO much I didn’t include.
I can’t wait to see what December brings!
You can view the last edition of this series here.
Leave a Reply