Hello and welcome back to another edition of All the Good Things, a monthly series where I highlight all the good things (get it?) that happen in each 30-day (or so) span. I hope it can be a reminder that amongst all the well known bad, there is a lot of undercover good happening in our world.
Let’s dive right in.
1) People hilariously trolled the dresses currently being sold at Target.
2) This important reminder:
3) The best travel photos of 2020 were released.
5) This newbown baby calf gained a new best friend in the family’s dog.
7) This group of people in Portland tracked down a stolen van that had 12 dogs inside.
8) This man discovered his irregular heartbeat with his Apple Watch.
9) This top notch joke:
10) This woman found a way to recycle plastic into bricks.
11) This man was reunited with a wallet he lost in Antarctica 53 years ago.
13) SNL poked fun at cancel culture:
14) NASA’s Perseverance landed on Mars:
15) Youtube channel Another Perspective shared this video of snowflakes melting in reverse.
16) This man opened his furniture store (again) to house those needing to get out of the cold of the Texas storms.
17) This important milestone celebration:
18) Three doctors invited to the Super Bowl saved a woman’s life on their flight home.
19) This principal went the extra mile for his student.
21) This Ohio bomb squad investigated a suspicious package only to find kittens inside.
23) This man bought a basketball hoop for a boy he saw shooting a baskets into a trashcan.
24) The annual “Llamingada” llama race took place in Ecuador.
26) These plumbers drove from New Jersey to Texas to help out families in need.
27) This couple rescued a dog they found nearly frozen on a hike.
28) And finally, this boy gave an incredible speech on the importance of reading.
Wanna know the best part? There is SO much I didn’t include.
I can’t wait to see what March brings!
You can view the last edition of this series here.