Hello and welcome back to another edition of All the Good Things, a monthly series where I highlight all the good things (get it?) that happen in each 30-day (or so) span. I hope it can be a reminder that amongst all the well known bad, there is a lot of undercover good happening in our world.
Let’s dive right in.
1) This couple made a spinoff of a typical gender reveal video to announce they adopted their 12 year old foster daughter
2) This dog got a new friend and a new home
3) This boy showed his brother a breathing technique to help him relax
4) Hershey announced they will release all peanut butter Reese’s in April
5) This man’s Jenga move:
6) And this man’s bowling shot:
7) This man looked after abandoned cats in Japan’s nuclear zone
8) This man with autism wrote a letter to his future employers and the job offers came pouring in
9) This baby gave some sass
10) This trained singer taught metal bands how to scream
11) This Canadian couple handed out thank you cards to truck drivers
12) This important proposal:
13) This man created incredible balloon animals
14) This veteran was able to leave his house for the first time in two years
15) This good advice
16) This teacher tracked down old students to return their childhood diaries
17) These retirees shared wisdom with younger generations
18) This police officer saved a dog from a house fire
19) These two big achievements
20) This man received a kidney from his longtime handyman
21) This moving company collected and donated food that would have otherwise been thrown away
22) This horse comforted cancer patients
23) These twins pulled an all nighter
24) This article showcased drawings of what people thought the future would look like
25) The US Fish & Wildlife Service reported that the bald eagle population has quadrupled in the last decade
26) Rivers kept his big secret
27) This man shared incredible drone footage of a volcano erupting in Iceland
28) These teenagers rebuilt a veteran’s home
29) This girl remembered
30) This couple recreated their wedding photo 50 years later
31) And finally, this airline employee went the extra mile to return a young boy’s toy
Wanna know the best part? There is SO much I didn’t include.
I can’t wait to see what March brings!
You can view the last edition of this series here.