Hello and welcome back to another edition of All the Good Things. It’s been a couple months, but we’re back!
Let’s dive right in.
1) Days after getting married, this woman donated a kidney to her new husband’s ex-wife
2) This boy got an incredible souvenir:
3) This 94 year old woman received her high school diploma.
4) This duo had a jam session:
5) This 7 year old boy swam to shore to save his father and sister.
7) Born with no arms, this archer is aiming for gold at the Paralympics.
8) This fun article pointed out words that are their own opposites.
9) This two year old became the youngest member of Mensa.
10) This bench is helping tackle depression.
11) Demetri Martin rethought the term OK:
12) This girl honored her parents in her graduation photo shoot.
14) Scientists claimed this straw is an instant cure for hiccups.
15) After having the tractor he rebuilt with his dad stolen, the Tempe police helped this boy get a new one:
16) This dog was named Best in Show at the Westminster Dog Show.
17) This boy tried to sell his Pokémon cards to help pay his dog’s vet bills, but when people heard, they jumped in to help.
18) This woman found her long lost dog at a shelter.
19) This boy served as his speech therapist’s best man at her wedding.
21) This reporter found the missing child he was sent to cover the disappearance of.
22) This photographer unexpectedly captured a couple’s proposal and then found them on Twitter.
23) This boat captain found a message in a bottle from the 1920’s and then returned it to the author’s daughter.
24) The world’s most premature baby celebrated his first birthday.
25) Jimmy Fallon & Lin Manuel Miranda celebrated the return of Broadway:
26) This girl got to meet her favorite baseball player: Joey Votto.
27) This Harvard-Bound senior gave her $40,000 scholarship to someone else.
28) In preparation for the Olympics, this article detailed events that no longer exist.
29) This girl set the new Guinness World Record for folding 1000 paper cranes.
30) And finally, this baby had a good dream about his mama:
Wanna know the best part? There is SO much I didn’t include.
I can’t wait to see what July brings!
You can view the last edition of this series here.